Rose Hall Road
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Tel1: +1 876 618 1234
Tel2: +1 888 763 3901 Reservation Hotline
All-Inclusive Jamaican Destination
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall is a romantic, adults-only retreat in Montego Bay, featuring pristine beaches and sparkling swimming pools. Let us handle the details while you focus on relaxing in the Caribbean sun.
Included With Your Stay:
- Unlimited dining: Enjoy infinite food and drink at the resort’s restaurants and bars, including fine dining and alcoholic beverages
- Adults only: Leave the kids at home and enjoy a romantic escape to a Jamaican paradise, with spaces just for adults
- Refreshing pools: Indulge in cocktails from the swim-up bar and recline at the adults-only pool
- White sand beaches: Relax in the Jamaican sun beside the blue Caribbean Sea with beach butler service
- Energizing activities: Take a class at the fitness center, relax in the sauna at Zen Spa, and enjoy nightly live entertainment
Map, Parking & Transportation
Transportation From Montego Bay Airport
Your relaxing Jamaica vacation starts at the airport: Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall offers transportation to and from Montego Bay’s Sangster International Airport, automatically included with your stay. After passing through customs, simply visit the Hyatt Lounge, where airport agents will arrange travel to our hotel.
Complimentary self-parking and valet parking are available.
- Sangster International Airport: (11 km, 11 minutes)
|Types of Suites||Single Rate (US$)||Double Rate (US$)
Per Person Per Night
|Zilara Ocean View King||398.00||249.00|
|Zilara Ocean View Double||398.00||249.00|
|Zilara Ocean Front Double||512.00||320.00|
|Zilara Swim Up King||536.00||335.00|
|Zilara Swim Up Double||536.00||335.00|
|Zilara Junior Suite King||552.00||345.00|
|Zilara Junior Suite Double||552.00||345.00|
|Zilara Ocean View Junior Suite King||576.00||360.00|
|Zilara Swim Up Junior Suite King||632.00||395.00|
|Zilara Swim Up Junior Suite Double||632.00||395.00|
Your Hotel Rate Includes:
- Rates include all service charges, gratuities and any applicable taxes. Taxes are subject to change according to Government regulations.
- Maximum capacity in a guest’s rooms is two (2) adults and two (2) children under 12 years of age or three adults and one child under 12 years of age based on existing bedding. Extra beds and cribs are subject to availability.
The following criteria applies to attendees traveling with children:
- Children 0 to 23 months old are free when accompanied in the same room by one or more adults.
- Children 2 years up to 12 years old are subject to the charge as described on the rate grid above.
- Children over 12 years old are charged at the 3rd person adult price described on the rate grid above.
ALL INCLUSIVE PLAN
Hotel offers the following services and amenities as part of the “All-Inclusive Plan”:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, room service and snacks (private events not included unless otherwise stated)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, bottled water, specialty coffees and teas at all of Hotel’s food and beverage outlets during their regular hours of operation
- Basic Wi-Fi in public areas and guestrooms – upgraded Wi-Fi available for a fee
- Mini bar drinks
- Non-motorized water sports
- Exercise facilities, daytime tennis courts, table games, scheduled stage shows and mini club activities
- All applicable taxes
- All meals and beverages are offered at Hotel’s restaurants and bars and are available during regular hours of operation.
Not Included in the Room Rates:
The following services are NOT included as part of the “All Inclusive Plan”:
- Private Group events and meal functions.
- Spa treatments and hair salon services.
- Concessions-shop products or services such as, but not limited to tours, excursions, car rentals, etc.
- All lessons i.e.: tennis, watersports, scuba, golf; etc.
- Local/long distance calls (800-number service connection fee charges applies).
- Wine by the bottle, sake and imported beer available at specialty outlets (for example, Japanese beer).
- Laundry and dry clean service.
- Business center.
- Audio visual equipment rental fees.
- Private events and in-suite hospitality service.
- Gift shop purchases.
- Room delivery.