Rose Hall Road, A1
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Tel1: +1 876 618 1234
Tel2: +1 888 763 3901 Reservation Hotline
All-Ages Vacation in Jamaica
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is a thrilling resort destination for the whole family with dazzling Caribbean vistas, relaxing activities, and delectable cuisine all included with your stay. The attentive staff ensures you make the most of your vacation, from tropical cocktails served poolside to energizing fitness classes and watersports.
Map, Parking & Airport Transportation Included
Your relaxing Jamaica vacation starts at the airport: Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall offers transportation to and from Montego Bay’s Sangster International Airport, automatically included with your stay. After passing through customs, simply visit the Hyatt Lounge, and airport agents will arrange travel to the hotel.
Complimentary self-parking and valet parking is available.
- Sangster International Airport: (11 km, 11 minutes)
|Types of Suites||Single Rate (US$)||Double Rate (US$)
Per Person Per Night
|Ziva Resort View King||398.00||249.00|
|Ziva Resort View Double||398.00||249.00|
|Ziva Deluxe Resort View King||398.00||249.00|
|Ziva Deluxe Resort View Double||398.00||249.00|
|Ziva Ocean View King||398.00||249.00|
|Ziva Ocean View Double||398.00||249.00|
|Ziva Club King||446.00||279.00|
|Ziva Club Double||446.00||279.00|
|Ziva Ocean Front Double||398.00||249.00|
|Ziva Swim Up King||502.00||314.00|
|Ziva Swim Up Double||502.00||314.00|
|Ziva Ocean View Junior Suite King||526.00||329.00|
|Ziva One Bedroom Ocean Front Butler Suite||670.00||419.00|
Your Hotel Rate Includes:
- Rates include all service charges, gratuities and any applicable taxes. Taxes are subject to change according to Government regulations.
- Maximum capacity in a guest’s rooms is two (2) adults and two (2) children under 12 years of age or three adults and one child under 12 years of age based on existing bedding. Extra beds and cribs are subject to availability.
The following criteria applies to attendees traveling with children:
- Children 0 to 23 months old are free when accompanied in the same room by one or more adults.
- Children 2 years up to 12 years old are subject to the charge as described on the rate grid above.
- Children over 12 years old are charged at the 3rd person adult price described on the rate grid above.
ALL INCLUSIVE PLAN
Hotel offers the following services and amenities as part of the “All-Inclusive Plan”:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, room service and snacks (private events not included unless otherwise stated)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, bottled water, specialty coffees and teas at all of Hotel’s food and beverage outlets during their regular hours of operation
- Basic Wi-Fi in public areas and guestrooms – upgraded Wi-Fi available for a fee
- Mini bar drinks
- Non-motorized water sports
- Exercise facilities, daytime tennis courts, table games, scheduled stage shows and mini club activities
- All applicable taxes
- All meals and beverages are offered at Hotel’s restaurants and bars and are available during regular hours of operation.
Not Included in the Room Rates:
The following services are NOT included as part of the “All Inclusive Plan”:
- Private Group events and meal functions.
- Spa treatments and hair salon services.
- Concessions-shop products or services such as, but not limited to tours, excursions, car rentals, etc.
- All lessons i.e.: tennis, watersports, scuba, golf; etc.
- Local/long distance calls (800-number service connection fee charges applies).
- Wine by the bottle, sake and imported beer available at specialty outlets (for example, Japanese beer).
- Laundry and dry clean service.
- Business center.
- Audio visual equipment rental fees.
- Private events and in-suite hospitality service.
- Gift shop purchases.
- Room delivery.