We are pleased to announce registration for the 40th Annual Caribbean Insurance Conference to be held at Atlantis Paradise Island, One Casino Drive, Paradise Island, The Bahamas, June 5th – 7th, 2022. Register Now Online or download Offline booking Forms for Wire Transfer and Cheque payments only.
From championship seaside golf, to tennis matches on the harbor, to inimitable experiences with marine life, there is no shortage of things to discover at Atlantis.
Endless thrills and adventure await in our 141-acre water park filled with water slides, river rides, 11 amazing pools and miles of white sand beaches.
Become a Sponsor
Sponsorship opportunities are available, with five distinctive tiers of opportunity. Click here for more details
The Insurance Association of the Caribbean (IAC) Inc. is a non-profit organisation dedicated to the promotion and growth of the Caribbean Insurance Industry. Its membership is diverse with a large contingent of registered affiliates located throughout the Caribbean, Canada, Europe and the United States that specialise in every field of insurance.
Each year IAC Inc., hosts an annual conference that attracts a diverse participants’ profile of over 520 delegates from 38 different countries from the insurance, financial and business sectors. The objective of these conferences is to provide an information sharing and collaborative forum for Caribbean insurance regulatory authorities, insurance educational institutes, actuaries and other special groups with interest in the Insurance industry in the Caribbean. It is the organization’s aim to ensure that the relationships and cooperative arrangements that are formed at these events will continue to blossom into ongoing endeavours to benefit the industry.
The Annual Caribbean Insurance Conference, renowned as the premier conference for professionals in the Insurance Industry also comprises a two-day exhibition, whereby companies will have the opportunity to showcase their products and services to the Caribbean insurance and financial services sector.
Throughout the conference you have a chance to:
- Network with other industry peers
- Visit our Exhibition Hall and gather information on products and services
- Learn from our educational sessions how to enhance business practices
- Learn from best practices shared by the leaders in the industry
- Attend Reinsurance Meetings
See below what past delegates have said:
- “The conference provides us with the opportunity to meet existing and prospective client companies and brokers who deal with the business.”
- “Well organized and put together.”
- “Very well organized conference, everything was properly in place and there were no problems encountered”
- “Very well planned and executed. Great breakout discussions.”
- “Good conference with excellent topics and presenters.”